Tuesday, January 17, 2006

These past few days have been crazy!
The only thing I look forward to
would be going home to sleep!

I've been so tired lately,
I dont even have the mood
to listen during lessons,
I dont even have the
energy to do my work.


A big thank you to the team:
Deb, Mary, Chow, Rachel, Guanyu,
Sherlyn, Grace, Esther, Sally,
Kerine and Devina

Your constant encouragements,
be it during trainings or runs.
Lets all work hard together for
the upcoming competitions!
I'm sure we'd be able
to do it! : )


-


And so, fixtures for competitions are out!


6/2/06 - 1530hr
Cedar vrs CHIJ

10/2/06 - 1530hr
Queenstown vrs CHIJ

16/2/06 - 1615hr
NewTown vrs CHIJ

23/2/06 - 1615hr
YuYing vrs CHIJ

28/2/06 - 1615hr
Zhonghua vrs CHIJ



Basketballers, we can do this!


-

Studied with Chow after school today.
Taught her a little of physics!
She drives me crazy!

Oh, and Guanyu and I wanted to blog about this yesterday.
We were randomly talking bout bowling balls,
and how they dont come with the holes.
You actually have to drill them,
and silly Chow came up with the
idea of drilling the basketball
and using it to bowl.

Silly didnt even realise that
once the basketball was
drilled, it would deflate.

Just then all of us heard
the construction workers
in the school nicely drilling away.

Haha, you should have
been there, it was funny.
Now, she's gonna slap me
if she sees this, Oops!


And, Guanyu: I blogged bout it alr! Hahah!



I've been addicted to these songs lately:
- Stick with you
- Breakdown
- Free Loop
- More than words
- Crawling back to you
- Lost without you
- Promise
- Tiger Lily

Its been replaying over and over,
on my mp3, on my computer.
This is driving me nuts!


if i had it my way, i'd turn the car around & run away,
just you and i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home